We’ll lead the charge
Technology projects typically fail due to a lack of oversight, leadership and commitment. Most companies do not have an experienced internal technology project manager that can actively engage sponsors and manage activities, teams and resources. Tilson’s project management team is highly skilled in all of these areas and has a long history of implementing successful projects under budget and on time.
Tilson’s ERP project management
- Analysis of business needs, review of current operations, budget development, stakeholder analysis and project charter creation.
- Project plan development, task identification, timeline development, deliverable definition, schedule maintenance and solicitation of management buy in.
- Structure project teams for successful execution.
- Execution of the project plan including work performed from varying project team members in different capacities to reach the end state of the target deliverables.
- Facilitation of regular updates to stakeholders including status of costs versus budget and communication of any foreseen risks to the project.
- Finalization of deliverables and reports and facilitation of post-go live evaluations to solicit feedback on project challenges and successes.
Our team consists of PMs with practical experience in varying methodologies including waterfall and agile models. Our project managers will act as an extension of your own team, bringing expertise, structure, definition and results.
- Co-Project Management or Full Project Management
- Schedule Management
- Budget Management
- Go Live Management Ownership