Wireless Site Acquisition
The Tilson Wireless Site Acquisition team is a group of dedicated and seasoned professionals that have the knowledge and industry experience to assist our clients with both small and large-scale projects.
Our project management services include all aspects of site development:
- Search ring investigation
- Analysis of jurisdictional regulations
- Preparation of site candidate information packages
- Negotiating and securing leases
- Coordination of Title Reports and Curative Documents
- Coordination of A&E services
- Coordination of NEPA reports and other environmental services
- Preparation of zoning applications
- Presentation of projects to regulatory boards
- Coordination of expert consultants
- Obtaining all necessary municipal, state and federal permits regulatory permits
We realize that each project and each site is unique and tailor our approach accordingly. Our services fall broadly into two categories:
New Site Builds: We offer comprehensive site acquisition that can take your project from search ring to construction complete. We thoroughly examine the regulatory environment to make sure the proper processes are followed and viable site candidates are presented. We have experienced professionals that can take the project from start to finish and obtain all necessary permits to get you into construction in the most expedient manner possible.
Co-Location Services: In addition to providing new site build services, we can assist with the co-location processes on wireless telecommunications towers and other structures. We can assist wireless service providers, utilities, DAS, and small cell providers to find suitable structures to meet network demands, and if necessary coordinate structural analysis and modifications. Our experienced team members have years of industry experience and understand the co-location requirements of infrastructure owners and can prepare applications that conform to the unique requirements of each.
Regardless of the type of site acquisition we focus on communication and customer satisfaction. We strive to promptly provide all deliverables, ensure complete due diligence, and meet customer requirements at each step along the way.