Tilson was originally founded by the Chief Information Officer of an ENR Top 100 construction company. The resulting consultancy focused on assisting construction companies better manage IT as well as select and implement ERP software. To this day, Tilson continues its strong commitment to the construction industry by demystifying IT which leads to more business-focused decision making and allowing them to focus on their core business. Tilson works in nearly 100 construction companies annually, providing:
- Structured software selection for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), document management, and BIM (Building Information Modeling) systems.
- Software implementation services, including planning, design, data conversion, set-up support, and report writing.
- Network optimization for better and more secure job site connectivity.
- Infrastructure and architecture planning for server recapitalization, data center upgrades, colocation, and cloud deployment.
- Direct and hands-on support for construction ERP, project management and scheduling systems including Sage, Viewpoint, CMiC, CGC, JD Edwards, Prolog and Primavera.
Since Tilson is also a telecom specialty contractor running Sage 300 ERP software, we understand the challenges and complexity of the construction business and bring a highly experienced industry perspective to our IT work.