The public right-of-way (ROW) offers ready and available real estate for the deployment of wireless networks, though there are significant challenges to accessing it. Tilson Infrastructure has the toolkit to open the ROW to your network deployment, including a full suite of in-house services including structural, civil, RF engineering, site acquisition, construction, NOC, and maintenance services. Whether you are looking to expand coverage, increase capacity, or add to the value of your network, our team of infrastructure experts are ready to help you gain access to the ROW and maximize your CBRS network investment.
to discuss your specific network deployment goals.
VERTICAL INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE RIGHT-OF-WAY
Tilson develops, owns, and leases back vertical infrastructure in the ROW, enabling dense wireless CBRS coverage optimized for aesthetics, cost, and speed:
- Placement of New Utility Poles
- Smart Poles
- Steel, wood, and concrete poles
- Light poles
- Existing Tilson Infrastructure Poles
- Pole Attachments
- Tilson Infrastructure is well-versed in working with utilities, carriers, and private owners to attach to existing poles for optimal service delivery.
Supported by Tilson’s real estate entitlement, engineering, construction, and operational capabilities, Tilson Infrastructure offers turn-key network deployment from start to finish. We can enter and assist a la carte, or we can turnkey the entire project from start to finish.
ENGINEERING & DESIGN
- Network and RF engineering
- Trusted integration services
- EPC integration
- FCC-Approved SAS setup
- Fiber or Microwave Backhaul design & build or procure
POLE LICENSING & MAKE-READY MANAGEMENT
- Real Estate Entitlements
- Utility Pole Attachment Right
- Nationwide Footprint
- General Contractor in all 50 states
- Project Planning and Management
- Fleet of bucket trucks
- Tower crews for Macro work
- Trusted telecommunications-focused electrical subcontractors in all markets
OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- 24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC).
- SLA’s for network repair and response from 2 to 48 hours.
- Customized monitoring, remote management, alerts, and restoration services that fit your operational needs and budget.